1. Click Start or press the Windows key.
2. Type "Add remove" in the search box. A link to Add or Remove programs will show up in the search results.
If your workstation is running Windows 8, make sure that the search context is set to Settings as shown in the screenshot below.
3. Click Add or Remove programs.
4. In the search box (top right corner), type lynx to filter the list of programs.
Windows 7 / 8
5. Select the template you want to uninstall. Right-click the template and click Uninstall. You will be promoted to confirm that you want to uninstall the template. Click OK to continue. Click Cancel to stop the uninstall.