This installation is required to run all LynX Office templates. It contains components that allow users to update templates.You must have administrator privileges on your computer to install these components. Administrative privileges are not required to install and run the templates.
Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Microsoft Excel: 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
The following prerequisites must be installed prior to installing Aellius LynX Office:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile: Download and install this prerequisite here. Note: This may not be required for Windows 8 workstations. If the link does not work, please search for "Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile Download" on the internet.
- Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime: Download and install this prerequisites here. Note: If the link does not work, please search for "Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime Download" on the internet.
Download Aellius LynX Office components for 32-bit computers here.
Download Aellius LynX Office components for 64-bit computers here.
1. Double click the installation file to start the install. Click Run on the Security Warning.
2. Click Next on the splash screen.
3. Click Next on the welcome screen.
4. Accept the license agreement and click Next.
5. Enter your name and the name of your organization in the next screen and click Next. Your system administrator will provide you with the name of the Organization. The product will not work if an incorrect name is entered. If an incorrect Organization was entered, you must uninstall and reinstall Aellius LynX Office with the correct Organization name.
6. Click Next to confirm the installation.
7. If your operating system is Windows 7 or Windows Vista, you will be prompted with UAC (User Account Control). Click Next to continue.
8. Click Close to complete the install.