Aellius is pleased to announce the general availability of LynX Document Tracker version 2.20, a component of LynX Business Integrator. Customers can download it from Software Downloads.
The following enhancements have been made in this version:
Support for IE 9.0+, Firefox 22.0+, Chrome 30.0+
- Removed restriction of compatibility view in IE.
Open multiple tasks
In this release, there is no restriction on the number of tasks you can open. In a future release, this will be restricted to a configurable maximum number of tasks. Please note that opening multiple tasks will result in more resources consumed on the server (memory, cpu).
Grid Row Selection
- Select grid rows with a single click (without having to check row selector check box)
- Double a grid row to open the detail associated with the record (if applicable).
- Removed restriction to unselect other rows.
Grid Context Menu
Right click a grid row to display its context menu (if applicable).
Grids re-size to browser's current size (subject to a minimum width and height)
- You can specify dates (in your configured date format) without date separator (enter 110513 for 11/05/2013, for example).
- Query values with * wild card: The query operator changes to LK (Like) when you specify a value with a * in it.
- Document detail re-sizes to browser's current size (subject to a minimum width and height).
- Tabs have been moved to the top.