Our help desk provider (ZenDesk) is deprecating Forums, so we have transitioned over to the updated version called Help Center. Here is a gist of the changes:
- To make it easier for you to access content, we moved it into categories based on our Products.
- Within each product, the content is categorized into the following sections:
- Docs: Contain documents that pertain to a particular release.
- Software: Software downloads.
- TAG: Knowledge Base: Knowledge base articles for the product. TAG refers to the acronym for the product (LBI for LynX Business Integrator, for example).
URL links in your support tickets "should" still work. If you come across a link that does not work, notify us as soon as possible, so we can take corrective action.
Tip: An easy way to find information is to simply use Search.
We hope this transition is smooth for you! Please let us know of any issues.